Build caring relationships with people who share similar interests and have a desire to know God more deeply.
• Care for Group Members.
• Manage some administrative tasks associated with leading a Christ Fellowship Group.
• Promote serving opportunities to your Group.
• Commit to your own spiritual development and participate in Groups related training and connect events.
• Must have completed The Journey.
• A background check and an interview are required.
• Meet with your Group at least two times per month.
• Plan for a 2-4 hour a week time commitment and occasional Group trainings and events.