Safety & Medical
We are all about serving and protecting the Body of Christ, given the changing culture. We are looking for called, committed, and Christ-like members of the Body to team together to ensure that God’s church is the safest possible place to grow deeper in the love of Christ. Our teams are highly passionate, selfless, committed, and strong and believe that prayer, preparation, and training are the keys to handling both ministry and crisis situations well.
Are you up for a challenge like this?
Safety Team Opportunities:
- Eyes and Ears – These are positions for people who are committed and trained to keep large areas of our church safe through observing and reporting suspicious activity. Training is provided to help people know what to look for and what to do if they see it.
- Safety Team – These are positions for security-minded people who understand how to protect others and have the desire and skills required for this awesome responsibility. Background as police officers, security officers, military members, or other security-related careers is helpful.
- Pastoral Coverage – These team members help keep our pastoral staff safe while ensuring a ministry focused atmosphere. Prior experience with protective operations, law enforcement, or military protective operations is helpful and desired.
- Technical Ministry – People who are committed and trained to keep our campus safe through the utilization of cutting-edge technology. Prior experience with installing or monitoring security cameras, access control systems, computer research, or police dispatching is helpful and highly desired.
- Training – Are you committed to helping train the Safety & Medical Team in security or medical related skills? Prior experience in law enforcement, military, or other security related training environments is helpful but not absolutely required.
- Information Analysis – Are you excited about reviewing and researching information that could identify potential threats to churches and develop focused strategies to protect the church? If so, this position could be for you! Prior experience as an intelligence analyst or criminal research specialist is helpful!
- Emergency Medical Team – People who have a passion to provide basic life support to anyone facing a medical emergency. Having either prior or current work experience in the medical field (EMT, Paramedic, RN, MD, etc.) and holding a current, accredited CPR card is required.
- Must have a focused mindset to serve others with a ministry mindset
- All roles require a background check and successful interview
- All prospective team members must have completed The Journey
- Police/Military/Medical experience helpful for many roles
- All roles require a commitment to ongoing training and regular serving times
- Technology/Internet experience helpful for some roles
- Team members must remain humble, flexible, and service minded